Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Miss Him Already

Sean A CoulterMy sis went back to USA last Saturday n the house feels empty again.. I still remember how I used to see Sean in the morning, just before I go to work.. how it felt to touch him n hear his voice.. now he's miles away.. 24 hours flight away.. :( cant do much about it :(

my mom knew n i guess she was trying to cheer me up last Sunday.. took me to watch X-Men 3.. though some people said it's a bit disappointing.. hah! not to me!! :D love it very muchhhh... i love X-Men n i wouldnt say bad things bout them hehehehe.. :D finally i watched it ei? went with my 2 naughty little cousins.. and they quite kept me distracted that day..

but now? i'm back to missing Sean.. :( huaaaaaaaaaaa.. when can i see him againnnnnnnn??? huaaaaaaaaaa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihh lutunaa...

Nitingke said...

lucu yahhh :D heheh my world's #1 baby :D