Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cha Chi Cho Cha

Found some Jason Mraz' songs yesterday, had no idea who he was but been listening to his songs n I fell in love *hahaha is that a bit too much? or way too much?* .. in fact, i'm listening to them right now :D hihi... still unable to say which is my fave.. i just love them all!!! :D

Oops but still Jay Zhou is #1 ... then Lee Hom :">

Anyway.. woke up late this morning (again).. n am still sleepy.. my cell woke me up from my dream (if i did dream) couple times..

wasnt late for work but i was kinda worried along the way.. someone told me that there's something wrong with my car tire (front left).. but i dun dare to stop there, tried to as quickly as possible get to the office n checked it.. well, as he said, it was a bit flat.. lucky, one of the drivers here offered to take the car to fix it.. hihi :D it's all fine now :D

a reason not to stop there? as most of u might know, how dangerous it is to do that.. once, someone told my friend that his tire went flat and so he stopped to check.. nothing was wrong with it, but when he got back into the car, he realized that his notebook was gone.. :(

ok, better start working now *with Jason Mraz accompanying me* :D urgh, my left eye hurts!!

2 comments:

23 said...

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me?
All things are gonna happen naturally.
Oh, taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing.

Oh, but at often times those words get tangled up in lines.
And the bright light turns to night.
Oh, until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me...

--- i looove jason mraz :D

Nitingke said...

you and i both ;)