Friday, February 24, 2006

Dunno Why...

Helloooooooooo...!!!
OMG!!! I'm so happy they have Maigandra GD font here hehehe.. I really love this font type, dunno why.. \(^o^)/

And I also dunno why I created a new blog.. since I already got 3 blogs.. the first one is abandoned, the second is half-abandoned, and the third can still be considered new yet not really active...

Now... what will I write here... uhm... I know I should write my almost-always spinning thoughts (it's now spinning.. thinking what to write) ... but oh dang! came up with nothing!!!

Why am I here in the first place? cos I read my hunny's blog and wanna put comments on it.. and I thought "why dun I join it too?" *so just I have a username to put on the comments..* hehehe.. silly isnt it?

I'm sure I'm gonna have something.. lots of things to write soon.. since my mind is kinda uncontrollable and sometimes annoy myself.. it just wanders on its own!!! I write some other time and for now.. I'll just refer you guys to my other blog.. read Yolg!

1 comment:

dsentanu said...

Dodoooooooooooooooooollllllll!!!!!!!!

Untung gw nolak pas mao pacaran ma elo dulu... dapet ce dodol begini bisa stress gw... :p