Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pop Out

Wondering what the title is about? it's about my eyes.. Cant stop thinking about them for days now..!!

Last night I took an aspirin right before I went to bed.. and my head felt much better this morning.. I was thinking "no more worries for the day" .. but now, it's aching again.. my eyes too... lately have bags under my eyes *I rarely have them!!!* .. and they r dark too!!! hiks..

I think I had enough sleep already.. but why??? too much sleep? I dun think so.. maybe I just watch too much monitor and Desperate Housewives *kinda makes me scared of getting married* hehe.. Anyway.. I can feel my heartbeat in my eyes.. it's just NOT comfortable! yet I feel better if I cover my eyes with my hands.. and pressed them... but then I start to feel them.. feels like my eyes are bigger than before... are they someday gonna pop out? is it possible?

I heard a story once.. forgot who.. maybe it was my friend's friend's sister.. she got minus eyes.. but she ignored it.. and her right eye came out.. or maybe almost came out.. and she got blind now.. definitely I dun want that to happen to me... huaaaaaaaaaa...

Maybe I just think too much.. maybe my eyes just tired from watching the monitor too long.. they are just not used to it... I just hope they will adapt soon.. hiks..

God please dun let that happen to me.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee... :(

No comments: