Monday, July 03, 2006

Been A While

been a while again.. ouch oh no i'm getting lazy updating my blog :P
my work is quite busy these few days.. but i'm happy with it.. it's so MUCH BETTER than having nothing to do :P

then life... life is good.. not great.. just good.. got upset recently.. bout something that my aunt said to my "bro" regarding my love life.. :( said something that I dun even feel.. maybe it's what she feels right now but she didnt realize it, instead.. making it sound as if i was the one who's feeling it.. :( actually, i kinda feel the opposite here ;) *got no clue what i'm talking bout here, ei?*

anyway.. we were planning to watch Superman today, me n my co workers.. but then the plan was cancelled.. we thought the movie start at 7.. at least that was the information we got from the internet.. one of my friend went to the cinema on Saturday to buy the tickets.. n she found out that the movie starts at 8.. with 150 mins duration.. meaning.. we'd be out around 10.30 PM.. past my night hour :P

i'm not too excited about this movie though.. Superman is my #2 least favorite superhero.. Batman is #1 :P dunno why.. I just dun like them.. :P

3 comments:

Deepak Poddar said...

hey nike,
Unfortunately the same's the case with me..hvn't updated my blog since loongg :)
Infact i happened to visit mumbai (which is obviously in india--considered to be the business capital of india) some 3 mths back.
Anywayz, gud to see tht u hv updated ur blog..frankly i ddont feeel like writing in on mine atleast now :)
And again gud tht ur life's been good, not conseidering ur aunt thing. hope time takes care of tht soon.
And btw, do u hv a presence on Orkut, my new found passion :)
Cya & kp writing
Deepak

Deepak Poddar said...

hehhe thts fine nike :) and yeah i had some fun in 'mumbai' (a city in india) :)
btw orkut is a social networking site and has got reaaall popular lately
Vist this
www.orkut.com
cya & take care

Anonymous said...

hi,

me just watched superman today.
this is my first visit to your blog.