Friday, May 26, 2006

I Hate These Few Days!!!

X-Men 3
"X-Men 3: The Last Stand now playing in theatres near you!!" An ad I saw on TV a few days back.. I got so excited.. couldnt wait to watch it.. that's what my brother n bro-in-law felt too.. Its premiere was on Wednesday.. we were planning to go..

I was supposed to go to the mall n bought the tickets as soon as I got off from work.. but what happened?? I was ready to go.. I turned off my computer.. and when I was just about to go.. one of my senior called.. she said there was a customer complaining that his account hasnt been activated yet.. but we did activate it since morning.. and I tried logging in using his account.. it worked!! told him that twice.. but he kept saying the same thing.. hhhh.. weird!!! :( maybe he knew I was going to have fun watching my fave superheroes and so he decided to ruin it all!!! uuuuuurrrggghhh...

I really want to watch this movie this week huaaaaaaaaaaaa... cant watch it with my family though, since they r all outta town.. going on a trip to Bali!! leaving me all alone at home (with my cousin, actually).. leaving me!!! just because I cant take some days off from work!! (cos I havent work for more than a year here) :( they gonna have fun, parasailing, banana boat.. huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.. that's why I wanna watch the movie this weekend.. so I can have fun too.. so I wont just stay home n pitying myself..!!

Well, I asked my cousin (the one that's staying at my house) to go with me.. but she dun like that kind of movies.. so she wont go..

I was thinking bout asking my aunt.. but she's now outta town too, dunno when she'd be back.. and I'm not sure she'd like superheroes movies too :(

Should I ask my highschool friends? uhm... to tell u the truth, I'm not really in the mood to go with them right now.. dunno why.. but I cant seem to chat (gossip) with them like I used to.. sometimes I dunno what or who they're talking bout (some of them work in d same place)..

Well, at least I have my "brothers" (guy friends who r older than me)... but do I??? I asked one of them (Edward).. he said he dun wanna go to theatres.. he said he'd rather watch the DVD.. hhhh.. then asked another one (Luxki).. he'd like to go.. but not this week.. cos he's still recovering from chicken pox now.. Chicken Pox!! great timing huh??!! he got it from his friend at the office (who came to the office while still in a bad condition!!! darn! and he passed it to my brother!!) :( ... but he promised to go with me next week, though... but then, if i go with him.. I cant go with my other bro (Erick) .. cos Luxki n Erick r not really good friends anymore now, i guess i can say it that way.. I'm not really getting along with Erick's girlf anyway.. she's the kind of girl who like to shop (esp. branded fashion things).. while me?? I dun really like to shop (except for books, cds, n dvds).. exactly the opposite.. :(

I asked my "sister" (girl friend who is older than me) too .. she said she already planned to watch the movies with her sister and they got the tickets already..!! :( huaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i was too lateeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

n I cant go with my friends here at the office.. the girls dun like it.. they like lovey dovey movies (i like them too.. but I like cartoons n xmen more).. the guys? they like it.. but they r all married..!!! :(

I hope my aunt will be back on Saturday n I hope she'd like to accompany me.. otherwise, I'm gonna be so bored to death at home.. feeling lonely.. lonely.. lonelyy.... hueeeeeeeee...

my cousin this morning asked me though "so who's going with u?" .. i said "noone" .. n she kinda think about something.. maybe she decided to go with me?? *wishing.. hoping.. pleaseee* .. I dun like people pity on me.. but hey?? for X-Men?? I dun mind!! \\(^o^)/

PS. yesterday was holiday.. some people takes the day off.. and they're having long weekend.. i so envy them.. but it also made the traffic so different this morning.. it only took me 10 minutes to get to work this morning (instead of 1 hour).. hehehe.. I cant help myself but kept stepping on gas!! :D oh every light I passed was green too!! .. I so love this morning's traffic!!! :D

No comments: