Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Dream is Coming True!!!

Sean Andrew Coulter
Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. my sis is coming tonite at 8.10 pm!! :D along with her hubby n her son too.. my lovely nephew.. my world's #1 baby!! finally.. after been waiting for more than 1 year (since he was born).. I finally get to see him :D Sean Andrew Coulter..!! it just couldnt get any better that this!! \(^o^)/

Now I can have pictures TAKEN WITH him.. not just have pictures OF him.. \(^o^)/ cant wait!!!

Just cant stop smiling today!! :D hehehehe... actually been smiling since yesterday.. though I had to clean my room (my sis's gonna sleep there), get rid of breakable things, cos he's such a naughty naughty naughty cute chubby kid!!! love him!! \(^o^)/

btw, I'm having trouble with blogger lately.. it took ages to load.. anyone having the same prob?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo ini yg namanya sean yg asli, hehehe lucuuu, anaknya kakak lo, campuran bule ya?

Nitingke said...

yup yup campuran buleee.. n bulu matanya panjang n lentikkkkk bangeeeettt.. *pengen*