Monday, May 01, 2006

Finally!! After all this time!!!

I got 2 topics for this title :D hehehe..

My hairstyle has always been the same since highschool.. medium-long-straight shaggy hair.. I didnt even realized it till one of my high-school friend, which is a guy, pointed it out few months ago.. he said "ur hairstyle didnt change a bit!" .. I wasnt even close to him during those years.. gosh!! ok so I got bored with it (finally!) and on Saturday I went to my hairdresser (the lovely Ci Gun) and asked him/her (ok I dunno whether to address him/her as a man or a woman.. I'll go with 'her') if a curly hair would suit me.. and she said yes.. just the bottom part and big curly.. she wouldnt make it whirl (??), just wavy, so the shaggy part would still be visible.. :D went home looking different.. with wavy-curly shaggy hair.. hahaha.. and my cousin said I look better that way.. meaning: I look more mature and of course prettier!! :D (ok, so I added the "pretty" part myself :P) .. I need that right now.. looking mature.. :D why? cos my co-mates said I look like a college girl instead of a staff, though I already follow the dress code here.. or maybe it's the way I talk too.. :(

but what's bad about it? my hair is very very naughty!! now, the side part is wavy.. but the back part is not too wavy anymore.. huaaaaaaaaaa.. wanna cry.. hiks.. paid 250,000 rupiahs for it.. that's around USD25.. oh but she shaped my eyebrows :D for free!! hehehe.. I'm not good in putting on make-up.. cant do it myself :P

Now the other "finally" topic..

After more than 2 months trying to live without my mom.. finally, she's coming home today!!! :D I request a permission to leave work early to pick her up at the airport.. and got approved :D Woohooooo!! so happyyyyy... cant wait!!! hurry hurryyy...

buuuuuuut.. dunno why, I tend to get sick everytime I was about to meet my mom (after been away too long, of course).. like when I was still in Beijing and she came to see me.. I got a fever and she had to take care of me... and now.. I got sick again, headache, fever, threw up couple times.. etc.. my cousin said that's because me and my mom have the same chinese horoscope signs.. Dog :D .. just like when the puppies long for their mom's touch.. that's what happening to me right now.. hehehe..

Oh there's another demonstration downtown :( around 100.000 or more workers r gathering along the main street and then they gonna divide into 3 groups n went to 3 different locations, one of them is the president's place (Istana Negara).. just hope I dun bump into them later on my way home.. :(

I didnt realize that I've been missing 4 days of blogging here.. too caught up in playing new game hehehe.. well not new game.. registered since months ago.. but just figured out how to play it a few days ago hehe.. CyStage :P

3 comments:

dsentanu said...

HAH?!! Yang bener??? Nike ganti gaya rambut? Hmm... Jadi lebih mature (n prettier) pula! Hmm...

Skrg emang lagi nge-trend kriting2 ya...

Yg blkg kriting-nya agak ilang soalnya pas elo bobo nkali... jadi keteken sama kepala kan... ^^

Nitingke said...

lagi ngetrend? sepertinya begitu..

yang belakang ilang emang gara2 pas tidur juga.. tapi awalnya emang gak sekeriting yang laennya.. kan keliatan tuh pas malem sebelom bobo.. tapi yah skr agak2 sengsara deh.. biar besoknya belakangnya bisa keriting, skr tidur musti sambil di-roll.. n bantal jadi gak berasa empuk lagi.. hiks..

n dangran dong jadi more mature n prettier!! :D n mama gak ngomel pula :P mungkin kalo jadinya jelek bakal diomelin nkali yah.. untung jadinya cakep.. ehm.. :P

ngomong2.. nama kenapa jadi piet-soe? singkatan dari dapiet asoe? ngatain diri sendiri kok asoe :P

dsentanu said...

Ci Gun kriting juga gak? hahaha...

Kok gak pasang foto yg mamer kriting2nya?

Nama jadi piet-soe soalnya hehe.. anu.. hehe.. yah gimana yah... :p

Btw, sorry paket-nya lom sempat gw kiyim tadi hujan deras sekali, jadi males keluar. Besok yah... ^^