Monday, October 09, 2006

Hummm....

Daily Bread
"Then he adds:
"Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more."
- Hebrews 10:17


Got scolded last Thursday cos I didnt go with my "brother".. actually, it's not because of him, but it's because lately I came home late from work n kept saying "no" when my friends' asked me to go out n meet them..

Well, i just dont like the feeling of leaving something unfinished i can even dream about the project!!! (until I realized that it is late n i have to go home).. :( n that leaves me with "take shower", "play an hour of piano", and "nite nite sleep".. that was why my mom bla bla me.. saying "if u dun get extra for working over hour, then why do u do that? u need to be selfish sometimes, that way you can have time to socialize, go out with friends, refreshing, find a new friend.. not just work work work!!"

That makes sense..

Then yesterday.. I went to a wedding party with my dad.. the groom was my cousin's wife's nephew.. but last nite was the first time i saw him (ok, that's not nice).. he was an only child.. so they made a big party.. with champagne and 100 tables with 10 people each.. oh and I met one of my "brothers" (not the one that i was supposed to meet on Thursday, but he knew bout it --> news travels fast.. if one of them knows something, the others do too.. so if i have any problem at all, telling it to one of them would be like "announcing" it.. duuuhhh n btw, he agreed to what my mom said), the bride n the groom were his friends back in Aussie.. haha what a small world..

3 comments:

Piku said...

Hahah..I know houw u feel :P da cape kerja, maunya bobo aja, atau ngumpet di rumah aja, dah males ngapa2in. Soalnya g jg sering diajakin keluar, dan rasanya da males banget :P *TOSS*

Lam kenal ^^

Nitingke said...

tepat sekaaali pikuuuuuuu... seneng deh ada yg ngerti juga *terharu* huicks..

Anonymous said...

Can you teach me how to convert the piano sheet files into ".gif or jpg" format (graphics format) ?
It's because I want to put up my sheet musics on my Blog, just lyk you . .
But I don't know how . .
Can you teach me please ? ?
I really want to share my sheet musics with other pianists . . Please help me . .
Please reply . .
~ RoMaNtiC Pianist ~