Monday, October 02, 2006

Split Splat Splot

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up"


Happy Monday y'all!!!! :D

been waiting for this day to come.. does it make me sound like a workaholic? :P i was late to work though.. at last!! after two months!! late again.. hhh.. n only 5 seconds late!! reason: overslept.. and tummy ache..

a part of me cant wait to get here, to continue what i was doing on friday (working, not playing games, FYI, a bit unusual of me.. but hey!!) kept thinking bout it during weekend (kinda ruin it too), i even dreamt bout my work!!! hhhhh... oh not only that, i also dreamt bout my lost t-shirts (bought them, wore them once, threw them in laundry basket, n ZAP! they disappeared!).. i found them back in my dream, with tweety pictures embroided on them (why tweety? dunno..)

the other part of me? wish the weekend would never end so i can play the piano longer, studying some new piano sheets i've downloaded n printed out days before.. uhm...

k, cya l8r!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey nice site. Like the green.