Tuesday, April 18, 2006

An Anti-cook Cooked

Our house maid went home yesterday afternoon and so we have to clean the house ourselves and cook our own food.. this morning I cooked SPINACH!!! :D stir-fry red spinach hehehe.. yay yay yay spinachhh.. tastiest vegie on earth!! but.. cos I cant cook, the spinach was a bit salty :P then I fried crabsticks and some shredded beef (gepuk) ..yummy yummy one.. but since I cant cook, the shredded beef was a bit burnt.. hehehehe :P just a bit, so it's still eatable :P

Then my bro made fried-rice just when I was about to leave for work.. urgh!! I didnt get to taste it!! he's a good cook.. he once said he wanted to be a famous chef someday.. everything that he cooks tastes yummy, while everything that I cook tastes plain or sometimes too salty.. oh 'cept sushi and noodle-rolled-sausages!! gotta learn how to cook soon..!! hiks ={

No comments: