Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Urbz

Lately, I've been addicted to this game.. The Urbz: Sims in the City, another one of Maxis' developments.. Well, it is not a new game and my bro bought it a looongg time ago.. but I started to play it just about a month ago..

I like it better than any other The Sims versions.. why? cos time is not really a factor here, my main problem with The Sims :P I cant seem to keep organized everyday, where my sim has to work from 8 am to 3 pm, then keep the relationship level high, gain more and more physical, art, mechanical, or logical, etc skills, get enough entertainment, and more!! esp. when my sim starts to get whiny!! aaarrgghhh!! cant stand it!! by that time, I usually give up, bulldoze the house and build another one.. starting a new one with a new sim.. hehe.. :P

The Urbz is more fun to me :P completing goals in order to complete another goals.. secret missions.. be popular :D .. and the jobs.. u can do them whenever u like from 4 am to 11 pm, u'r not stuck with one job all the time, got paid everytime u complete a job session and u get bonus everytime another urb buy ur product :D .. and then u have to choose the right way to interact with other urbs, every district has its own gestures and style..

I've completed it once.. using a big-round-brown eyes Urb, brown hair, white skin, pretty pretty face :D hehehe.. named it Angel Vogue.. her face is now on everyone's shirt and on every poster n billboard.. and now I'm playing with a small-brown-eyes urb, black hair, asian skin, small nose.. hehehe.. chinese girl :P I think i named her Chichi Lee.. dunno why :P just like the sound of it.. Chichi's face is already on some districts posters and some urbs shirts.. but not on billboards.. Angel's still on them.. Oh, I think I'm gonna play a male-urb after I finish this one.. :P that is, after Chichi's pics replace all Angel's.. :D

well, bad thing happened yesterday.. I played the game from around 10 pm to something past midnite.. and I decided I would go to sleep after a while.. I reminded myself to save the game after i changed Chichi's clothes.. guess what? too caught up in choosing new clothes for her, I forgot to save the game after that.. and then when I was about to end the game.. !!!Hang!!! it just stop there!! dunno why.. but it did!!! waited for minutes.. nothing changed.. huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... 2 hours playing.. for nothing!!! and i've completed so many goals in that 2 hour time!! a lesson made though, regularly save the game when playing..!! stupid me :(

No comments: