Monday, April 24, 2006

Nightmare YAIKS!!

Had another nightmare on Friday night.. not about murder or dragons.. dunno why I often dream about dragons, the chinese tales n history always refer dragons as the kind helping powerful animal n sign of good luck, but my cousin told me that the bible said dragons are the symbol of the demon king, that it shows the end of the world, weird thing is.. one of my dream was similar to the story in the bible, where there was an earthquake, the earth split and the heat, hot lava, and fire came up from the center of the earth, at the same time a dragon appear from under there.. people kept falling into the lava until there were only me n my family left.. but not for long, they fell too.. and I was left alone.. it was always the same.. the end of my nightmare about dragons.. in the end there was only me being chased by the dragon..

Anyway, my nightmare few nights ago was not about it for sure.. but it still had something to do with death and the end of the world..

We (my family n some unknown people) were having fun on the 2nd floor of a villa.. when I suddenly looked at the clouds n they were weird!! they were like paper clouds n someone stuck them up there.. and 2 of them were black (not dark clouds.. but BLACK!) .. feeling weird, I told my dad about it.. and when he was looking at the clouds, he said that there were some kind of smoke.. thick smoke.. but turned out it wasnt smoke, it was water.. sea water.. and suddenly BAM!! the water hit the buildings, the ground.. I saw people some tried to swim and some floated dead.. cars floated too... we, who were on the 2nd floor just stuck there and could only watch in fear..

Dunno how and how long.. the water dried up.. but the danger was not over yet.. I went to the grocery store with my cousin (I dun recognise the face but in my dream I called her with one of my cousins' name), her husband, n some other guy.. to buy something important, I guess.. it was in a box.. maybe medicine or something.. the most annoying thing was.. my cousin kept forgetting her stuff!! first she carried her bottle (seemed to be important for her).. and she said she forgot her jacket in the car.. so she went back to the parking lot n got her jacket..

After she got what we need to buy, she held her jacket with her right hand, and the box with her left hand.. the bottle?? she left it!! so she decided to get the bottle.. next, she got the bottle n the box.. we ran to the car.. just when we were about to leave.. she realized that she left her jacket again!! dunno why but the rest of us just stood there n didnt help while she ran back into the store..! Me, on the other hand, kept shouting histerically at her to move faster, cos I saw the water again from far far away.. we drove off.. panicked.. shouting "faster! faster! the water is gonna get us!! quiiiiiccckkk!!!", while another person shouted "Ke! wake up! let's go now!" .. hhh.. and that was the end of my nightmare.. it was Saturday morning already n my dad woke me up to go to the gym with him..

Since I'm not a member of that gym anymore.. I had to pay 100.000 rupiah entrance fee (around USD10 I think) oh but I used the very much of it.. hehe.. exercise around 1 hour in the fitness centre.. swam around for less than an hour.. met a scary kid and so I decided not to swim anymore.. dunno why, I was resting a bit, standing there in the water, facing the pool's wall, and that kid, maybe around 12 years old, just came n breathed on my face.. when I looked at him, he moved away.. ok so maybe it was nothing weird.. but not long, he moved closer again.. this time dunno what was wrong with his hand.. I felt something moving near my left arm.. and it was his hand.. he slipped it between me n the wall (lucky there was a big gap there) .. so I looked at him again and asked "What r u doing?" he said "Nothing" .. n moved away.. and I swam to the other side.. when I swam back he wasnt there.. then he started to move closer again, I swam again.. kinda scary.. what's wrong with him??!! Duh! after that, I stopped swimming n headed to take a shower.. before that, enjoy the sauna n whirlpool.. hehehe :D

There was a blood donation event there that day.. that was my main reason to go there.. :D my first time and finally I did it.. after longing with curiousity for it all of this time!! Yay Yay Yay!! :D

No comments: