Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hhhhh...

Found this in one of my emails... so niceeeeeeeeeeeee...

Don't ever give up if you still want to try, don't ever wipe your tears if you still want to cry.
Don't ever settle for an answer if you still want to know. Don't ever say you don't love him/her if you can't let him/her go.

"They say no matter how dark the night is, the sun always rises again ...
I say lost love makes one realize that no matter how bright the day is, the sun will always set again."

"You said you didn't want to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?"

A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried.
Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.

hhhhhh....

2 comments:

josey said...

That sounds cool. I would keep that one. Have you figured out who it is from yet??

Nitingke said...

well, the email was from one of my bestfriends.. but it was a forwarded email.. and I found the words in my friend's friend's friend's friend's friend's (and so on) email footer.. hehehe dunno the sender though :P