Tuesday, April 04, 2006

J.Co Donuts

Glazzy DonutsCheese Me UpAlcaponeChoco Loco

These r the donuts I bought last Friday, J.Co Donuts!! Turned out that it belongs to one of the famous hairdresser here, Johnny Andrean.. I thought it was American Donuts.. uhm.. I have never tried Krispy Kreme.. or I think I did (but I forgot how it tastes like).. but people been saying that J.Co Donuts taste like Krispy Kreme's.. :D

Here in Jakarta, there are only 3 in my city and the locations r far from me n my friends' place.. well, the mall I went to on Friday is far, but it's near my ex-college.. I rarely go there now.. then I was being naughty yesterday.. emailing my friends these donuts pictures.. and now.. they end up longing for (drooling) and asking me to buy them the donuts (esp. Cheese Me Up).. simply cos it's too far n they dun want to hang out there.. huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... I'll go there again some other time..

It is said that J.Co's gonna open a branch at the mall near my friends' offices.. hehehe.. hope it'd open soon!!! then maybe we can sit there, drink some coffee, eat some donuts, n of course, chit some chat :P .. SOON!!!

3 comments:

josey said...

Sounds like you have the plan all worked out. Now I'm getting hungry just looking at those pictures.

Anonymous said...

hummh... J.Co Yummy, I love Alcapone so much, the most wanted donuts I've ever taste... Like it

Nitingke said...

that makes the 2 of us ^^v