Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easteeeeeeerrrrrrrr!!!

but I hadnt been good last weekend.. I was supposed to go to church on White Thursday, too caught up in playing games at the office and by the time I got home, the mass has started..
I was supposed to go to church on Good Friday too.. instead I went to the supermarket to buy our monthly needs..
I was supposed to go to church on Holy Saturday (Easter Eve).. I didnt.. I was going to the 21.30 mass.. but my friend (neighbor) already went to the 19.00 one.. and I was too lazy to go alone.. and the rain stopped me too (I know.. lame excuses..)
But I did go to Easter mass.. on Sunday.. along with my aunt n my uncle's family.. Easter mass on Sunday has always been a mass for the little children.. well, my uncle has a 5-year-old son n 2-year-old daughter.. so it dun matter, right? but me n my aunt were really bored.. the mass took more than 2 hours.. not for the sacrament, but for singing children songs n for some dramas too.. was bored and the weather was hot too!!
urgh.. bad bad nike..!!

anyway, I was listening to the radio the other day.. and the presenters were discussing about Easter.. they wondered what Easter eggs mean.. why eggs? and why colourful eggs? then.. they wondered why there is Easter bunny.. Bunnies are mammals, they dont have any eggs.. but what's the idea of a bunny and eggs? .. ok now I'm wondering too.. :P maybe I should browse the internet..

oh, I watched Casanova last nite.. it was greeeeeeeaaaatttt (to me) :P love those kind of movies, love seeing the dresses.. Victorian style dresses (but I dun like Victorian dolls, mind u.. they're freaky.. they might come alive at midnite, u know.. like Chucky.. yuck!! it even gave me cold shiver just typing down his name here!).. anyway Venice looks amazing n romantic.. I wanna go there on my honeymoon (ouch cmon, a girl must have a romantic dream!!).. ;p hehe.. I went there once, but didnt really enjoy it cos one of the old man in the tour was missing.. spent the day looking for him and by the time we found him, it was time to get back to the hotel already.. *sigh*..

ok.. time to work now.. already 10 mins past \(^o^)/

2 comments:

Steve said...

i was supposed...
i was supposed...
i was supposed...

too many excuses, eh?

should be going alone, will you?
;))

Nitingke said...

repeat.. too lazy to go alone..