Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Thanks Be To GOD

I take back the hatred I had for those trees and birds in the parking lot back.. I take it all back!!!

I'll tell u this first.. Next to this office is a police dormitory (I think that was what they told me)

Then the story begins..

It was raining hard outside.. oh no.. it IS raining hard outside.. so hard that the roof of that police dorm flew right onto our parking lot!! It hit 2 cars.. guess what? one of them was mine!! "Nooooooooooooo.." I panicked.. one of my seniors parked his car beside mine right behind the big tree, so the tree covered his car from the flying roof... he moved his car rite away and then said that the roof hit my car's front window.. I cant move it anywhere cos it was stuck..

The car beside me (the one that got hit too) was my other senior's car.. she rarely park there, today, dunno why she parked her car there.. see, her car is rather high and mine is small.. so her car was also kinda protecting my car.. turned out when the securities check on the cars, they said that the roof did hit my car's front window, but it didnt break it.. and if they lift it up, I'd be able to move my car somewhere else.. so they helped me.. oh turned out that the roof didnt ruin my senior's car too.. and so the securities helped her too with those roof parts.. we havent check if our cars got scratched though..

half part of he roof was iron.. but it didnt touch our cars.. not even a bit.. why? cos it was stuck on the branches.. the big tree's branches!! Thank YOU, GOD.. for creating that big tree.. for it protected our cars.. which means protected our hearts too (from beating too fast)..

End of story.. I feel so relieved now :D

edited: one of my bosses just now told me that my car's front window got scratched.. got around 3 or 4 scratches.. hiks..

2 comments:

josey said...

God works in mysterious ways!! Count your blessings and be glad you weren't in it when it happened.

Nitingke said...

AMEN..