Thursday, March 23, 2006

American Idol

A few days back, my dad subscribed to Astro and we get 70+ channels from around the world for Rp.150.000,- a month.. that's around USD16.. kinda worth it, I'd say.. we didnt get HBO, CCTV4, etc. coz we have to pay extra fees for them.. it dun really matter since cartoon network, AXN, Star World, MTV, [V], E! are included in the package.. \(^o^)/ I can now watch Powerpuff Girls again!!!

2 days ago I just found out that Star World broadcasts American Idol over satellite.. so I dun have to wait till Saturday (on local TV --> RCTI) to watch it.. haha.. I dun usually watch American Idol, in fact, I wasnt interested at all in it.. but dunno why.. I've been watching this season's auditions and I just grew to like it.. I mean the contestants can really sing!! that goes for Indonesian Idol too.. but not for AFI (a singing competition too, but sappy one..)

So anyway.. as I watched thru it, when Kevin Covais sang, I figured out why I dun really like him hehe.. he kinda looks like Chicken Little.. and since I dun really like Chicken Little, there goes my conclusion :P Then I remembered that Simon once said that one of the ex-contestants, Gedeon McKinney, looks like Chip 'n Dale.. lol.. funny how people looks like cartoon characters.. I mean, funny in positive way :D .. then I remembered how my friend said I look like Snoopy's friend (edited: he just called me that again last night over the phone!).. *sigh* :P



urgh.. I'm having trouble putting picture here in Blogger.. I'll add some later..


edited on March 24, 2006
Last night this Kevin Covais left American Idol.. and I just found out that they've been calling him chicken little too.. hehe.. guess I was late :P a bit slow-minded maybe :D ..

Still talking about American Idol, I'm going for Chris, Katharine, and maybe Mandisa (she's getting better each day!).. Hope one of them wins.. or maybe the 3 of them hehe...



Okaaaaaaayyy.. I'm off to write a new post! :D

2 comments:

Deepak Poddar said...

hehehe gud one "snoopy's frd"

Nitingke said...

kyaaaaaaa.. u called me thattt.. >:O