Monday, March 20, 2006

I Want My Mommm!!

I miss my moooooommmmm!! huaaaaaaaaaaa..uwaaa..waaa..waaaaa....

She's been gone for more than a month now (since Feb 16th) and it's still more than a month too till she gets home (May 1st) huaaaaaa waaaa uwaaaa waaa... Though actually, I only get to see her at night everyday if she's here, that's when I got off from work.. still with no-one here to scold me, my life just aint my life!! :( know what I mean? and lately, i'm not feeling well.. emotionally.. and I need to talk to her.. I talked to some of my friends but I dunno.. I know I made the right decision, and it's my life, so I got to choose, right? Some of my friends told me that it is right and some of them said I have to rethink about it, though I very much know I'm not gonna change my mind.. I need someone to support me and I think she would, I need her to.. I just wanna talk heart to heart with my mom.. I want my mom, I want my mom, I want my mommm!!! Please come home soon!!

Then yesterday night, my mom's friend's daughter got married, and since my mom couldnt be there, I had to take her place n attend the party.. it was kinda nice, though I had what-to-wear crisis earlier.. why??? remember me getting sun-burnt?? my arms look really really ugly right now, skin peeling off.. which means, i only can wear long-sleeves.. and I dun have any!!! lucky i just bought a shirt the nite before, well it helped a lot!! hehe..

Anyway, I finished my work for the day.. hahaha.. and it just feels good!! I mean, at first, I have no confidence at all making the program, I understand nothing about it, but today I sat like a very sweet girl.. usually I walk back n forth to the loo or to get water.. but today.. I just sat here and did the task (sometimes stared blankly at the monitor too) :D .. but I did it!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA... well, uhm my senior is gonna check on it later.. so it's not really finished.. :P

And I just remember now that I do have another program to make.. my mind is kinda blank today.. said to myself "ok, i need to change that code" ... and when I clicked on the window.. suddenly it turned to "what did i say i should do just now?" ... *sigh*...

I guess I need to refresh my mind and sooooooooooo... it's time to go home now :D Good Evening!! :D

No comments: