Monday, March 13, 2006

Outing 2006

Tea Garden
Last weekend was so much fun!!! tiring but fun!!! \(^o^)/

The People of Bozz.com
A Closer Look
Rope Challenge
Rope Challenge
Rope Challenge
Rope Challenge
My Big Boss
Flying Fox
Tea Garden
By The Swimming Pool
Went on a camping trip with the office from Friday till Sunday.. we left on Friday nite (cos we had to work first as usual) and arrived at the site around something past 10, were late for 2 hours (traffic jam.. in Jakarta, as always) and so we only sat a while for a welcome briefing then went right away to take a shower and sleep..

Woke up at 5.30 AM the next day and did some exercise.. haha it's been ages since the last time we did sport, running down the hill was a piece of cake, but then running back up left us panting for air.. :P

Took shower before we had some breakfast and start the activities of the day.. first off is Rope Challenge (basic level)... I wasnt feeling confident at all, neither were some of my friends.. but guess what? we actually finished the challenge.. all of us!! it was kinda scary.. but fun!! :D just hate the bee that was bugging me while I was up there (I have bee-phobia, cos it stung me once for no reason!!).. and I was terrified at the last step, when we supposed to jump off the log.. hhh.. see, I could only hold my breath, couldnt scream for no reason.. the voice just stuck in my throat.. it happens too everytime I'm on a rollercoaster ride.. *sigh* Glad that I could do it to the end and get my piece of sweet watermelon.. hahaha..

Well, the first challenge was done! We skipped 2nd challenge - medium level and 3rd challenge - advance level cos of the rain (it's gonna be slippery up there and the challenge was far harder).. we went straight to the last challenge.. which is the Flying Fox.. sliding from a 18m high tree.. or I think it was higher (cos I was shaking and hurt my hand trying to climb it).. long waiting but it was fuuuuuuuuuunnn!!! My boss was supposed to wait at the end of the line to take pics but he didnt take many photos there, out of battery.. hiks.. I didnt bring camera, so I just picked photos from my friends' and lucky some of them managed to capture some.. oh I was terrified too, cos there was a wall at the end of the line.. I know that the slide will stop at the right moment.. but I just.. uhm.. kept imagining that I would slam into that wall.. BANG!!! I'm so feeling stupid..

Finished the challenges and we took some rest, waited for the rain to stop, took shower, and had dinner... at nite, we had a campfire.. not for long.. why??? IT RAINED AGAIN!!! annoying isnt it? but we got the chance to have a door prize and I got an electric water kettle.. lucky me.. haha.. :D

We spent the 2nd day tracking and tea-walking... tiring and hot.. and know what? I forgot to put on sun lotion!!! *sigh* we were supposed to have a game in the swimming pool, but I dunno why they cancelled it.. maybe cos many of friends got sick from the day before (blame it on the weatherman!) .. and so we went home on Sunday noon.. exhausted and burnt red.. haha..

Still I had to go on a wedding party along with my Dad n Bro right after I reached home.. was gonna wear a short sleeves when I looked at the mirror and realize that my arms are red.. hahaha.. so I went for long sleeves :P and now my arms hurttttttttt..!!! my cheeks too!!! huaaaaaaaaa......

Anyway, it was such an experience, first time for me.. this event was the second time for the office.. the first time was in 2001 (of course, I wasnt there, only been working here for 1 1/2 months now) ... I heard that my bosses are planning to do this kind of activity again.. dunno when.. but it's gonna be... RAFTING!! love it!! wish I would be there :D ...

I'm gonna have lunch now.. my tummy is growling..

8 comments:

Deepak Poddar said...

hi nike,
Came across ur blog when u hit the next blog button after mine. Read thru ur blog. U write veeerryyy good. Read that post about ur brother. U sure like ur brother & blv me u'll be strong, whenever u need to support him. It was really a great post. Btw, me too love my elder sister a looott. jus remembered her while goin thru that post. Actually hv been far from her for a loong time now. take care. cya
Deepak

josey said...

I'm glad you had a good time. It looked like alot of fun doing the challenges, and of course it had to rain. We have been having the same "rain on your parade" day here also. I like the pictures.

Nitingke said...

Deepak.. Thank u for the encouragement :D I need it.. :D say hello to ur sister :D and thank u for reading thru my blog.. I'm kinda amazed that u didnt get bored while doing it.. hehe..

Josey.. Thank u too.. the challenges were really fun.. u should try them (if u havent) :D it kinda made me forget my anger.. hehe..

Deepak Poddar said...

On the contrary, i found it quite interesting Nike. And u r always welcome. Am too adding up a link to ur blog on mine. Hope thats fine with u. take care & kp in touch.cya

Deepak Poddar said...

hey, sorry fr spamming ur comment box, but just saw. Thx for rating my site 10/10. Wohhhhh!!!!!! I am already feeling arrogant LOL

Nitingke said...

deepak: u r welcome :D u deserve that rate, i think :D and it's fine for u to link :D in fact.. Thank u! :D

Yen Nguyen said...

i am sure that you have a great time! very nice pictires...

Nitingke said...

Thank u Yen.. I did have a good time :D