Monday, March 27, 2006

Over the Weekend

Nyukss!!

on Friday I went to the mall right after work to meet my "brothers" and "sister" :D hehe.. why I typed them in quotes? coz they'r not my real brothers n sister, they r all friends I used to spent time with while I was in Beijing and they r all older than me.. so I call them "koko" (older brothers) and "dajie" (big sister) or "cici" (older sisters).. it felt really good to spend time with them again.. share each other's life and laugh along with them again.. kinda miss those day when we got to spend every day together.. now everyone's so busy and even some of us live in different cities.. hhh.. barriers!! Oh, I bought a box of milk that nite, called Stefit (I think they got the name from 'Stay Fit'), contains vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, Calium, Calcium, Zinc, Iron, and more.. and of course! No Aspartam!! It's kinda weird.. the one I bought was for age 19-40 years old, contains no Aspartam, while I was gonna buy one for my mom.. +40 years old one and it contains Aspartam.. what's the difference? maybe as people getting old, we need more sugar.. but not artificial sugar which ruins the brain..!!

Then Saturday.. I supposed to go to the Language Course center, but I overslept.. lazy me :P then in the evening I went to the gym with my Aunt.. was there for around 2 hours and then we left for the mall (the very same mall I went the day before).. had dinner there, bought some bread for tomorrow's breakfast, and then went home.. and as usual, I got sick for going out at nite.. allergic to night air? hehe..

Sunday! My Aunt got free tickets from her boss to watch The Disabled People's Arts Performance Troupe.. it was a fantastic, marvelous, amazing, totally cool show!!! especially the bodysattva by the hearing impaired.. My bro should be the one who watched it, not me.. so that he could see how people like him can also dance beautifully along with the music!! I should have brought camera with me.. stupid me.. I didnt know where we were going and I waited till we were in the car to ask my Aunt.. hhh.. I tried to take a picture using my cell.. but the resolution just not good enough and all it can catch just the glow of their clothes.. catchy yellowish gold.. :P I couldnt find the pictures from the internet too.. I guess I'd scan the brochure once I get home today.. the 7 visually impaired show was really cool too, one of them played piano, while the other 6 played different kinds of chinese traditional instruments.. soooooooooooo greeeaaaaaaatttt!!!! pictures comiiinngg...

Anyway.. this morning I got up late (again!).. it rained since nite and 6AM was still dark and dark made me sleepy.. then I got tummy ache just before I headed to my car hehe.. :P and as usual, the rain causes traffic jam.. it took me 1 1/2 hours this morning to get to the office and without a doubt, I was late for 1/2 hour.. *sigh* ... buuuuuuut.. my computer got a new memory now (512 MB).. the technical manager installed it while I was still stuck among cars.. hehehe :D it's faster again! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny, yet strange logic ;p

aspartame is used to substitute sugar for older people, so they may hinder themself from high-calories intake...

Yet this thing also bring them steps closer to death

KEEP YOURSELF AWAY FROM THAT NASTY STUFF!!!


and, as always... ;))