Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Today is GREAT!!!

\(^o^)/ I guess it's gonna be a good day.. I started the day in a good way and a good feeling too \(^o^)/ .. I came half an hour early to the office.. usually I crazily drive my car, speeding n move from one lane to the other along d way.. and I usually arrive around a minute before or after the work start-hour hehe.. :D but not today!! I was pretty calm back there :D goodie goodie..

Started my day with a smile too :D God is really great.. amazing how a mom has emotional connection with her daughter.. Just when I need her most, she's there.. :D I remembered the last time I was away for school.. and then I fell sick.. suddenly she called me (she never calls on weekdays) and asked how I was doing, whether I was okay.. just the right time hehe.. :D

and last nite!! my mom sms-ed me and asked about that problem I have.. but I couldnt tell her over sms.. so I got online and chatted with my sister (my mom's visiting my sis till May) via Yahoo! Messenger (this is an advertisement :D) ... and I told her all about it.. let's just say.. I poured my heart out.. glad to know that she supported me and gave me some encouragement.. and I felt much relieved.. and then I gave her the task to pass it to my mom.. haha.. so she got my permission to gossip about me.. Anyway, thank you for the best sister in the whole world!! \(^o^)/ love u.. oh we gossiped about our brother too.. and he didnt even know it.. he was asleep.. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

Ok it's 2 minutes left till work.. I gotta get ready now.. my senior just gave me a new task to do.. which is good! :D .. it is much much better than doing nothing at all!! \(^o^)/

Have a nice day all!! Hope ur morning started off nicely.. and hope the rest of the day will get even better.. \(^o^)/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice day ahead to you also and best wishes for the new task.

Deepak Poddar said...

hi nike, well frankly ur blog is much about those personal aspects and was truly impressed with ur post about ur brother. Hence, blv u deserved that rating. I hv been into visiting such kinda blogs (@ personal aspects & about how we overcome those tough days..).
And hey, ATB for the day.

josey said...

Everyday is a good day,..... hope you have one to remember.

Anonymous said...

your sister would have a very, very nice day, knowing that she'll be having brand new gossips to broadcast...

;))
(laughing more evil than yours)