Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Cars That Can Fly

hahaha yup!! I'm dreaming of those!!! See, I was 1 minute late for work.. I left earlier cos I had to go to the gas station first.. and I was supposed to arrive at the same time I did yesterday.. turned out this morning's traffic wasnt friendly at all!! I dunno why but it was far more crowded than yesterday.. So maybe 1 minute dun mean too much, but my work was actually not more than 20 mins away from home, and it took me more than an hour to get there.. even it took me 3 hours once!!

I hate this kind of days.. everytime I'm stuck there in the middle of pollution and stress and car horns and heat, I always wish that I have a flying car.. just like the movie "Flubber" hehehe.. No, I dun want all people have it.. just my family!! Why? cos if everyone hav this kind of cars then there'd be traffic jam up there too.. so maybe I should make it my own.. but I dun have the ability, it's not my line of work.. maybe if I got very very rich, I'd ask the expert invent it for me.. but would that be illegal here in this country? *haha so i laugh at my own imagination*

or maybe a car that has long stretchable legs would do good too :D u know kinda like Inspector Gadget.. but it's a car.. does Inspector Gadget has a car? he does, doesnt he? and does his car have those legs? If yup, then I would want his car!! very very much!!! then I would just walk past other cars with my evil laugh.. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Goodbye traffic jam...!! Oh, I just love the feeling.. :D

When is it gonna come true? maybe in year 5000 and I definitely would be dead by then.. *sigh*

--------------------------------
PS: I just realized that I havent been using Maiandra GD after all.. why? Cos I thought the name was Maigandra GD.. muhahahaha.. and I was stupid enough not to realize that the font has always been the same.. anyway, I wrote this post with it.. is it kinda hard to read?

No comments: