Monday, March 06, 2006

God Will Make A Way

I dunno what to write today.. cos I dun think much today.. Well, except when I was working.. :D but it's done now.. *unless if my senior tomorrow want me to add something more..* anyway.. now i feel peace in my mind.. hehe.. which is kinda rare.. and I got this song kept playing in me.. :D

--- God Will Make A Way ---

God will make a way
When there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me

He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

By a roadway in the wilderness, He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word will still remain
And He will do something new today

------------------------


and He ease my mind too \(^o^)/
Hope you feel it too.. anyone of youz.. :D
Well, unconsciously I've been singing this song till yesterday.. or maybe few days before.. and I realized it when my cousin ask me about that song.. she said I sang it during shower and breakfast.. hehe.. so I guess I've been starting these few days with a smile and this song \(^o^)/
GBU 24/7

1 comment:

dsentanu said...

Senangnyah kalo nike bisa happy ^^