Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Ash Wednesday

Yup.. today is Ash Wednesday (Rabu Abu) .. have u gone to church yet? I'm going tonite.. with Siska (one of my bestfriends plus neighbor too) ... After so long time I havent been to church, I kinda miss it, and maybe it's the key to calm my mind.. not maybe.. it definitely is..!!

Then talking about Ash Wednesday.. I'm thinking about Puasa n Pantang.. here is my list:

  • No Snacks
  • No Biting Nails
  • No Meat
  • No Teasing People
  • No Shouting


  • It's a bit much.. dunno if I can make it.. haha.. u think?

    2 comments:

    erudani said...

    I'm sure you'll make it!

    ^_^

    Greeting from Argentina!

    Happy Ash Wednesday!

    Nitingke said...

    Thank u!! :D I need that.. encouragement.. hehe..

    Happy Ash Wednesday too :D (if u celebrate it)